to bridge on Long Island
We have friendly bridge, competitive bridge, and even friendly competitive bridge. We have clubs to play bridge at, tournaments to test your mettle, and we can help you find lessons.
We hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know (contact) if we can help.
The NSBA runs all of the ACBL tournaments on Long Island. We actively supports bridge education and bridge players on Long Island.
June 2014 regional results
June 9-15 STaC results are here.
The Winter Islander is here
The next board meeting is Monday night Aug. 18 at the Smithtown Bridge Club. All are welcome.
The proposed officers for the coming year are: President--Steve Lucas, VP--Mark Leibowitz, Treasurer--David Schwartz, Secretary--Susan Denenholz, Tournament Chairman--Lee Launer. The new proposed board members are
Susan Calabro, Howard Cohen, Ray Elias, Mark Krinsky, Alan Kudisch, and Laura O'Reilly.
Elections will be held at our next regional tournament in September,
on Sunday, Sept. 21 at 9:30 am in the ballroom area at Melville Marriott.
- June-August. North American Pairs qualifying (info, flyer)
- July 30-31. Dr. Reza Khatib Sectional Bridge Tournament. (flyer)
- Aug. 1-3. STaC -- Silver points at the clubs.
- September 16-21. Fall Regional. (flyer)
- Nov. 9 (Sunday). North American Pairs district final. (flyer)